kasirioa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Renester (164)
Unusual Tides - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnusual Tides - Page 2 Voting_barUnusual Tides - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jesyika (93)
Unusual Tides - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnusual Tides - Page 2 Voting_barUnusual Tides - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
SYKO (35)
Unknown (19)
annastarlight (17)
mtchan (12)
OpticQuack (6)
Mini_Lamus (3)
omnicron (3)
kurdapya (1)

Latest topics
» Coop Comic
Unusual Tides - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:43 am by Renester

» Untitled
Unusual Tides - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:35 am by Renester

» Category Suggestions
Unusual Tides - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:01 am by jesyika

» Updates
Unusual Tides - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:56 am by jesyika

» Worth getting Just Cause 2?
Unusual Tides - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:50 pm by jesyika

» Categories
Unusual Tides - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:01 am by jesyika

» Gotta love this.
Unusual Tides - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 am by jesyika

» Pacman ghosts =P
Unusual Tides - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 am by Renester

» Unusual Tides
Unusual Tides - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:12 pm by Renester

Affiliates

free forum

Unusual Tides

4 posters

kasirioa :: Main :: Art :: Comics

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Empty Re: Unusual Tides

Post  Renester Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 am

Bonus: Paranoid Octopus

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Paranoidoctopus_1

Have another picture I doodled =P I just love drawing his expressions. You'll see him in chapter 1.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:31 am

Monday report! I was craving to write this up yesterday for some reason. Started watching Xiaolin Showdown though, so that kept me occupied.

Page Progresssion: Pages 6, 7 and 8 are all done. Page 8 concludes the Prologue.
Moving onto the chapter 1 progression... Page 1 and 2 are about halfway done. Page 3 has been sketched up. The chapter 1 cover page is probably about halfway done? Probably another thing I should mention: When I post up the chapter 1 page I won't update for a week. Decided to take a week break from making comics after that point just to use the week to focus purely on work.

Update: Page 6 will be uploaded on Wednesday. Page 7 will be uploaded on Friday. Page 8 is yet to be determined, but I'll post the date in the next Monday report. I'll also try finishing the chapter 1 page, and update it a day after the final page of the Prologue.

Extras: I did the description~ I hope is sounds good. Came up with it on the tram. Hour long trip to get into the City. BLUH. Anyway, here it is:
When a couple of childhood friends reunite the last thing he expected her to be was Captain of a band of pirates. Of course, she wasn't really expecting him to be a Merman either. An adventure filled with the open seas, monsters and ancient Gods!

And then I'll probably write Updates Tuesdays and whatever other day I see fit to update on. This doesn't include Kasirioa though. You're going to get updates at weirdly timed intervals =D You will get updates earlier than on other sites though. I haven't even started posting this anywhere else. I have plans to start updating on Drunkduck in June sometime, but I wasn't expecting to be flying through these pages so I may put it up earlier.

Oh, and Jess. You got the pirate thing right Wink
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Wed May 02, 2012 9:19 am

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Tidespro06

We got a break so it's getting updated now. Must sleeeeeeep.

Was thinking of names that would suit a pirate girl. Thought of Mary. Then I realised Mary was the name of a famous female pirate XD Winning!
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Fri May 04, 2012 11:21 am

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Tidespro07

I really hope my writing is readable. Anyway, I like the next page XD Hopefully you guys will too. I'll write when it'll get updated next report. I still need to do the chapter page though.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  jesyika Fri May 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Its readable :P I wanna see the next page~
jesyika
jesyika
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Fri May 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Tidespro08

Here you go XD Unexpected update is alright once in a while. I was planning to put up the first chapter page too, but it's not done yet. So as compensation I'll put up the first chapter page and the first page of chapter one together.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  jesyika Sun May 06, 2012 8:52 am

I lol'd.
jesyika
jesyika
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Mon May 07, 2012 4:47 am

Cool. That's the reaction I wanted Wink Onwards to the Monday report!

Page Progression: Chapter one cover page is finished. First page of chapter one is finished. Page two is almost done. Page three is the same as last time. It's been skecthed up, but that's it. Also started sketching up page four however.

Update: Double Update tonight! Chapter one page and the first page of chapter one will be uploaded together. Small thing though; I won't update for about ten days because I want to focus on TAFE work during that period. I won't be working on any comics. During the next Monday report I will state a date when the second page of the first chapter will be uploaded.

Extras: -
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Mon May 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Unusual Tides - Page 2 01tideschapter1

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Ch1tides01_1

Two pages as promised. And yeah, it's meant to be tail; not tale. I know the difference, don't worry. Gonna be a while until the next update. As I wrote before, I'll post the date in the next Monday report.

Last edited by Renemeister on Fri May 25, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Mon May 14, 2012 9:41 am

I was itching to write this report since FRAAAAADAY.

Page Progression: Well, basically the same as last time. I did draw a bit more though because I just couldn't help myself. I was not meant to draw any comics and focus on work, but eh.

Update: Page two will surely be finished soon, so I'll make the next update Thursday. I would say Wednesday, but that's my stupid long hours of TAFE day... 8.30am to 6.30pm. And I have to be up by 6am. Freaking... So anyway, Thursday is the day for the update.

Extras: I began posting this comic on Drunkduck and Smackjeeves =) I also changed the banner. Twice. I'm pretty picky. I'll post them up tomorrow maybe. I just can't be too bothered uploading them at the moment.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Thu May 17, 2012 11:03 am

Haha I wrote I would put the new banner up on Tuesday. Hot damn I'm good at this. Well I wrote I would put up the two but I'm going to switch the other to the new one so eh. Here it is:

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Smackjeevesbanner2

And the new page as I actually remembered.

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Ch1tides02
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Mon May 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Monday report~

Page Progression:
One more panel needs to be coloured on page three, then I need to add one speech bubble and it's done. I started sketching up page four and five, and some lineart has been added to both the pages. Page five also has a fair bit of colour on it.

Update:
I'm not completely certain if I will be able to put it up on this day, but I'll try and get the next page up say... Friday?

Extras: NOPE.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  jesyika Mon May 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Aww no extras? Sad
jesyika
jesyika
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Tue May 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Nope. Don't really have anything extra to mention =P But I can say this, there WILL be an update on Friday. Before I wasn't too sure if I'd be able to get it finished, but now I know that I can make it.

Should probably add that PoE isn't exactly helping but it's a damn good game XD
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Fri May 25, 2012 10:27 am

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Ch1tides03

I changed the look of the black speech bubbles. They now look better in my opinion. I also went back and edited the black ones on the first page of this chapter.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Fri May 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Bonus: Feelin' Crabby

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Crabs1

Er... I felt like drawing crabs? So yeah.. Those are the crabs.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Mon May 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Last week of TAFE before holidays WOOP!

Page Progression: Page four is finished. Page five is finished. Page six I've started creating bit I'm unable to state exactly how much of it is completed at this time. I honestly can't even give a rough estimate. One panel is finished, the others are just.. all over the place. Started sketching one panel up, one has the lineart, one has half the lineart XD
Page seven is about two thirds done.
Oh, and page eleven I've started sketching. Why? I wanted to draw this page because of reasons.

Update: RIGHT NOW. IN THIS VERY REPORT. And the next update will be friday because all my work will be finished!

Extras: This actually has nothing to do with this comic but I'm going to put up my other comic next week. *dances*

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Ch1tides04

Enjoy~
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Ch1tides05

4 WEEKS OFF WOOOOOO!
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:34 am

It's Mondaaaaaay~ And no TAAAAFE. Woo, break!

Page Progression: Pretty much where it was before. Apart from the next page coming. That's about 3 quarters done. The page after is almost done. I've been working on my other comic more since I have so much damn time.

Update: Uh... I'm going to say Thursday.

Extras: Again, nothing to do with this comic buuuuuuut my other one is going up today.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Ch1tides06

Not sure if you guys will be able to see the writing clearly or not due to the resize.

Click the link for a full size page: http://www.drunkduck.com/Unusual_Tides/5396228/

Last edited by Renemeister on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Late Monday report because I couldn't be stuffed doing it earlier XD

Page Progression: Next page is finished. Page eight has been skecthed up, I started lineart and some colouring. I guess I'll put that up Tuesday. I also started sketching up page nine.

Update: Tomorrow.

Extras: I have the thumbnails up to page eighteen done. I made them while Peter was playing Terraria on my laptop XD Tides also got featured randomly on DrunkDuck. That shocked the living daylights out of me.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 am

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Ch1tides07
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Ok, due to the resize that happens whenever I upload to Imgboot (and Kas resizes everything anyway), I will link to the proper page if I think that the writing is hard to read or if you guys have difficulty reading it. Remember though that it updates sooner on the forum compared to DD and SJ, so it might be a while before I can post a link.

The link will be underneth the page on the same post. A link has been placed underneth page 06-The page you guys couldn't properly see the writing on. The proper size is 600px in width, where it's resized to 500px here.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 am

Mondaaaaayy I don't know what to write on the top of these things anymore.

Page Progression: Next page is almost finished, I just need to add the speech bubbles. Page nine has colouring and lineart, and I'll be able to get that up on Saturday I'm pretty sure. I've done a lot of page ten too, so I can get that up Sunday. I've started the lineart on page eleven.

Next Update: I promised I'd let Peter play Terraria after this, so if he stops hogging my laptop and I have enough time I'll finish off the rest of the page tonight and upload it tonight. If not tonight, it'll be updated tomorrow.
Page nine on Saturday.
Page ten on Sunday.

Extras: Bluh.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Renester Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Unusual Tides - Page 2 Ch1tides08

Peter has been racking up those Terraria hours.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

kasirioa :: Main :: Art :: Comics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum