November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Renester (164)
 
jesyika (93)
 
SYKO (35)
 
Unknown (19)
 
annastarlight (17)
 
mtchan (12)
 
OpticQuack (6)
 
Mini_Lamus (3)
 
omnicron (3)
 
kurdapya (1)
 

Latest topics
» Coop Comic
Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:43 am by Renester

» Untitled
Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:35 am by Renester

» Category Suggestions
Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:01 am by jesyika

» Updates
Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:56 am by jesyika

» Worth getting Just Cause 2?
Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:50 pm by jesyika

» Categories
Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:01 am by jesyika

» Gotta love this.
Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 am by jesyika

» Pacman ghosts =P
Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 am by Renester

» Unusual Tides
Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:12 pm by Renester

Affiliates

free forum


Aerioa

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  SYKO on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:14 pm

>Figure out what the weapons I created are
>Grab the weapons off the ground and attempt to fend off Mother Hecklebeast until she gives in to exhaustion

_________________
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
avatar
SYKO
Pirate Robot

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 6
Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  Renester on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm

>Check to see if any of your potions glow in the dark- If they do glow, use as a temporary lamp so you can get a better view and continue down the path. If they don't, continue down the path in search for water anyway

@anna: You're welcome =)
avatar
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  mtchan on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm

>Examine hideout
>Poke the Orb
avatar
mtchan
Ol

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 0
Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  jesyika on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:25 pm

@Anna
There is currently a party going on, its lights are casting a beautiful glow over the city. You can hear the laughter and merry sounds of the band playing. Maybe you could sneak in?

@Syko
You had created an Axe and a Mace. You grab the weapons are on the floor and attempt to fend off the Mother Hecklebeast's frenzy.

Suddenly a huge Pawbeast prowls into the cave. Apparently the Hecklebeast Mother had been hiding and breeding in the Pawbeast's home. It looks pretty pissed. It lunges towards you and the Hecklebeast.

@Rene
You find that your remaining magic potion glows lightly. You use it as a temporary light source. You continue on walking.

@Mtchan
You look around the filthy hobble. All you can see is a few piles of clothes which you had previously stolen from occupants of the city. You're currently using it as a temporary bed when you want to get away from your parents. There's a few baubles that you've kept instead of selling. But really nothing much.

You look at the orb and decide that poking it is an amazing idea. Its really a wonder that you've survived this long.

((Sorry for the super short posts. Just not that inspired. Been watching a depressing TV-Show.))

_________________
I hate signatures.
avatar
jesyika
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 12
Posts : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  SYKO on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 pm

>Defend the Hecklebeast Mother from the Pawbeast. Nothing is getting near my new mount if I have anything to say about it

_________________
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
avatar
SYKO
Pirate Robot

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 6
Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  Renester on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:09 am

>Sing a merry little song to entertain myself whilst I continue walking down this path for a while
>Keep on the lookout for some freaking source of water
avatar
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  mtchan on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 pm

>Dump all baubles into bag
>Place Orb in bag - If necessary replace potions with loot
>Sleep on epic bed of clothes
avatar
mtchan
Ol

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 0
Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  annastarlight on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 pm

>Sneak into party
>Try and meet Life Lord Cain
avatar
annastarlight
Level 1: Scrubling

Join date : 2012-04-13
Reputation : 2
Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  jesyika on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 pm

@Syko
The Pawbeast lunges towards the two of you and you jump in the way, weapons bared. It and you tumble down the ground, you just barely keeping it from eating your face. You look around and see that the Mother has flown to a section of the cave. You assume that's where she's keeping her eggs. The Pawbeast, you notice has stopped trying to maul your face off and has followed your gaze to where the Mother Hecklebeast is. It jumps off of you and runs over to her.

@Mtchan
You collect up all your baubles and toss them into your bag along with the orb you stole. You sling it around your shoulder and then lie down on the epic pile of clothes. You fall asleep instantly.

@Anna
You sneak into the party dressed in your finest gown. You make your way through the crowds until you see the lord. He's sitting there ignoring the party-goers. It looks like he has a lot on his mind.

@Rene
You sing "He's got the whole world in his hands" while merrily going on your way.

It's approaching dawn when you manage to find a lake. You had been walking the whole night. You're tired, hungry and extremely thirsty. Your bag and armour is weighing down your shoulder, and your feet hurt. You drop to your knees and start drinking the refreshing water.

It's dawn of the second day.

_________________
I hate signatures.
avatar
jesyika
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 12
Posts : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  SYKO on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 pm

>Stab the Pawbeast in the back with the Axe and break its legs with the Mace

_________________
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
avatar
SYKO
Pirate Robot

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 6
Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  Renester on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:27 pm

>Unequip armour, clean it off using the water and put inside bag
>Find a nearby area around the lake to sleep
>Set down bag and use as pillow
>Use one of the Spinecat skulls as a teddybear
>Sleep


Last edited by Renemeister on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  mtchan on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:36 am

>Wake up
>Exit hideout
>Take bear traps outside Hideout, disarm them , place into bag
>Head back to Merkiln City
>Talk to informant
>Find place to steal stuff from
avatar
mtchan
Ol

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 0
Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  annastarlight on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am

>Say hello to the Life Lord
>Ask him what's wrong
avatar
annastarlight
Level 1: Scrubling

Join date : 2012-04-13
Reputation : 2
Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  jesyika on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:08 pm

@Syko
((Seeing as it's now morning. I kinda forgot about yours and Anna's bits. Oops... Assume the battle was epic.))
You had been fighting the whole night. But you were victorious. The Mother Hecklebeast became your loyal companion and you're now carrying her eggs in your bag. You are completely exhausted.

She's currently flying you in a random direction.

You might want to give her a nice, proper name.

@Rene
You unequip your iron chestplate and clean it off using the remaining water from your bottle. You then fill it up again. You put your clean armour into the bag and sling it over your shoulder. You look around the area for a nice place to sleep, which you find a short while away.

You settle down near a tree. Before you place your extremely hard and uncomfortable bag down and lay your head down on it, you pull out one of the skulls. You use that skull as a teddy bear. You fall asleep.

@Mtchan
You wake up but are unable to leave your hideout. Turns out you're not in your hideout anymore. It seems some bad people had kidnapped you while you were sleeping. You are currently held in a very well-lit carriage, tied up tightly. ((No shadows :P)) There's a very attractive woman sitting in front of you.

@Anna
You say hello to Cain.

"Hello there," he says politely.

You ask him what's wrong.

"Something I can't tell you, young lady. Maybe if you had some others with you, you'd be able to help. But at the moment it's nothing you should concern yourself with."

He waves you off and you find yourself in a whirl of music and glorious foods. You wake up in an unfamiliar bed.

_________________
I hate signatures.
avatar
jesyika
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 12
Posts : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  Renester on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:11 pm

>Wake up
>Put skull back in bag
>Have something to eat
>Put armour back on
>Continue down the path
avatar
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  SYKO on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:13 pm

>Name Hecklebeast "Fluffywings Skullcrusher"
>Sleep in Fluffywings' fur

_________________
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
avatar
SYKO
Pirate Robot

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 6
Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  mtchan on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:34 pm

>Demand answers
>Check that I still have my bag
>Look around for potential ways to escape
avatar
mtchan
Ol

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 0
Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  annastarlight on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 am

>Look at my surroundings
avatar
annastarlight
Level 1: Scrubling

Join date : 2012-04-13
Reputation : 2
Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  jesyika on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:07 pm

@Rene
You wake up and rub the hard sleep out of your eyes. You sleepily put Mr Skullington back in your backpack/ pillow and stretch. What a nice sleep. The sun is high in the sky, probably midday or so.

You stand up, dusting the leaves that fell on you while you slept undisturbed. You stretch sleepily for a brief moment and scratch your stomach while you check out your surroundings for any sign of something edible.

You spot some nice tasty, red apples right above your head which you gladly pick. You take a huge bite out of one of the few you picked, its like heaven to your taste-buds. Apples were hardly ever imported to Spiney Hills City. You consume the other apples before pulling out your armour and putting it on. You collect a few more apples and put them in your bag. Looking around you find a very well maintained path which you decide to follow. You spot a sign welcoming you to Jilosa Tree City.

@Syko
You affectionately name the Mother Hecklebeast, Fluffywings Skullcrusher. Fluffy for short. You nap on Fluffy's very soft wings.

You wake up later in a very lush area. Fluffy had taken you right next to a beautiful city made from trees. She had dropped you in a very comfortable pile of leaves as she foraged around eating some apples.

@Mtchan
You demand why you've been taken yet the beautiful lady refuses to talk to you. She looks out the window instead. You check to see if you still have your bag but you do not. You spot it over in the woman's possession. You look around to see if there is a way to escape. The lady sees this out of the corner of her eye and chuckles.

"Your bindings will stop any magic use, so there isn't much use in trying." She sits up straighter, turning to face you. "You've been taken because my master wishes to speak with you."

@Anna
You're in a very elaborately decorated room, lying on the only bed. There is two side tables to either side of you. There's a desk against the wall in front of you and the door is left to it. Your possessions are lying on top of the desk and your fancy clothes are on one of the side tables. Somebody had changed you while you slept.

_________________
I hate signatures.
avatar
jesyika
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 12
Posts : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  SYKO on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

>Collect Apples because I'm freaking starving after my murderous rampage
>Explore city on Fluffy, locate sources of metal

_________________
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
avatar
SYKO
Pirate Robot

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 6
Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  Renester on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:24 am

>Enter Jilosa Tree City
>Examine surroundings
avatar
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  mtchan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:43 pm

>Make myself as comfortable on the chair as possible
>Impatiently tap on the chair repeatedly
>Should the woman tell me to stop, bombard her with riddles and crude jokes
avatar
mtchan
Ol

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 0
Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  annastarlight on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:06 am

>Exit the room
>Find out who was nice enough to give me a place to sleep for the night
avatar
annastarlight
Level 1: Scrubling

Join date : 2012-04-13
Reputation : 2
Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  jesyika on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 am

I swear I'll update this soon... Fucking school work is all up in my business.
Gotta write a 500 word essay plan. >.>
Finish my 3D model which I will post the pictures of.
Make up a character and do some awesome pics of related to said 3D model. Bluh.
Finish doing the textures for my Maya model and starts some animating!
And finally try and make some awesome models for my game.

I'll do a very quick one for you guys.

@Syko
You collect some apples. You eat one and stuff the rest in your bag. You stupidly search for metal in a city made from fucking trees. Seriously there's not going to be much around! You enter one of the buildings because you think its a GREAT idea. There you spot a chick (Anna) talking to a very well dressed guy. You assume he's a lord.

No more actions! None until I've done everybody elses. I'm going out for Dinner. Will do others when I get back.



_________________
I hate signatures.
avatar
jesyika
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 12
Posts : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  jesyika on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 am

Sorry if it seems that I'm controlling your characters too much. I just really want you guys to get to the main quest. :P

@Rene
You enter Jilosa and look around observing the way the trees have been carefully moulded to make such magnificent structures. There's pretty lanterns hanging high in the branches, lanterns of a variety of different colours. It's truly a sight to see. You've never seen such vibrant colours in your whole life. You spot a guy walking into one of the buildings, he draws your attention because he had a huge furry creature following him. You enter after him and your eyes are immediately drawn to a girl and a very highly dressed man conversing. You decide that you need to hear what they're saying.

Actions are still closed.

_________________
I hate signatures.
avatar
jesyika
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 12
Posts : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerioa

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum