June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Renester (164)
Ebmar Vote_lcapEbmar Voting_barEbmar Vote_rcap 
jesyika (93)
Ebmar Vote_lcapEbmar Voting_barEbmar Vote_rcap 
SYKO (35)
Ebmar Vote_lcapEbmar Voting_barEbmar Vote_rcap 
Unknown (19)
Ebmar Vote_lcapEbmar Voting_barEbmar Vote_rcap 
annastarlight (17)
Ebmar Vote_lcapEbmar Voting_barEbmar Vote_rcap 
mtchan (12)
Ebmar Vote_lcapEbmar Voting_barEbmar Vote_rcap 
OpticQuack (6)
Ebmar Vote_lcapEbmar Voting_barEbmar Vote_rcap 
Mini_Lamus (3)
Ebmar Vote_lcapEbmar Voting_barEbmar Vote_rcap 
omnicron (3)
Ebmar Vote_lcapEbmar Voting_barEbmar Vote_rcap 
kurdapya (1)
Ebmar Vote_lcapEbmar Voting_barEbmar Vote_rcap 

Latest topics
» Coop Comic
Ebmar EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:43 am by Renester

» Untitled
Ebmar EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:35 am by Renester

» Category Suggestions
Ebmar EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:01 am by jesyika

» Updates
Ebmar EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:56 am by jesyika

» Worth getting Just Cause 2?
Ebmar EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:50 pm by jesyika

» Categories
Ebmar EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:01 am by jesyika

» Gotta love this.
Ebmar EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 am by jesyika

» Pacman ghosts =P
Ebmar EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 am by Renester

» Unusual Tides
Ebmar EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:12 pm by Renester

Affiliates

free forum


Ebmar

Go down

Ebmar Empty Ebmar

Post  Renester on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:19 pm

I shall add Ebmar soon. I just want to finish this one panel and update. Then I can move it via huge chunks of copy pasta and the game shall continue on this forum. Oh, and I also need to put up that comic in the comic section. I declare myself the guardian Admin of the comic section, regardless of how much/little shall be written in there!
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  SYKO on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Woooooo!!! Ebmar FTW!
SYKO
SYKO
Pirate Robot

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 6
Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:47 am

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=407&filename=pan1

You slowly open the door to your brother's room. It's well past six in the morning, the time he was MEANT to get up. But no, six is too damn early for him! Either way, you let him sleep a good extra hour.

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=822&filename=pan2e

Just look at all the crap he's left on the floor. You cleaned this flithy heap not too long ago! And is that Sir Whiskerpuff he's sleeping with? You were looking for him all yesterday! The Lord of Laziness can be so frustrating sometimes...


Now, how to wake him up?

>Smack with breasts

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=338&filename=pan3v

You feel oddly compelled to slap him with your beasts....

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=859&filename=pan4

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=10&filename=pan5k

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! You got frozen chicken breasts! Set it to C and press C to use it!
...Ok, you're not too sure why you're wasting perfectly good food on your lazy ass brother, but some little voice in the back of your head is nagging you to.

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=688&filename=pan6

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=811&filename=pan7

You're not too sure what just transpired, but you think your sister just smacked you repeatedly with her breasts... She has a strong arm, that girl. Better be on your best guard, just in case she begins flailing them about again.

In fact, she has hit you so hard over the noggin that you think you've gotten amnesia.

What was your name again?

>Dusk Noir

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=402&filename=duskh

Yeah, you're fairly sure that's some sort of ghost pokemans... or whatever those things are called. You're not a complete idiot.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:01 pm

>Bobertson Ghost Noir XLIV

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=40&filename=notamusedf

He's completely unamused. He'll allow one more shot before giving up on the whole damn thing.

>Sunny Noir

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=577&filename=notamused2

You just changed Dusk to Sunny instead! Ah well, that's not too bad a name.

>Captain Daniel Olivander of the S.S. Scratch
>Imabear Sleepsalot
>Johnny Horseshoe
>Widespread Restoration

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=850&filename=mymind

What.. What are these names? Oh God you're so confused. Though you must admit that Johnny Horseshoe isn't that bad of a name.

Imabear Sleepsalot? Alright, you're sorry for being such a lazy bast- Wait, no you're not. You're not THAT lazy. A bit of a slob, sure, but it's still pretty damn early in the morning.
You also highly doubt that Widespread Restoration counts as a name... Though you wouldn't be too suprised if somebody did name their child that.

Your name is Sunny Horseshoe Olivander.

You wish you could use the Captain title for shits and giggles, but your sister would probably beat you with her breasts again. She's been training to get that title for years... Not Captain of a ship, mind you, but Captain of the Ebmarian Monster Slayers.
Speaking of your sister, she probably got you up early for some training... You're so sick of this training bullshit. You just want to chill in your bedroom. You'll go out for training when you feel like training.

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=254&filename=room1p

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=256&filename=room2v

>Get into samurai armour

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=263&filename=samuriz

Samurai armour? You have no samurai armour. Unless you're talking about his training armour, in which case he is not putting on.

>Clean up room

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=6&filename=evilwithin

It's not that messy... Nowhere near as bad as it was last time. Besides, you don't particularly feel like cleaning up your junk, especially not the pile of clothes packed into the corner of your room... It might still be in there.

>Play haunting air piano refrain

Ebmar Piano-GIF

You have no fucking idea how to play a piano, but hey, that's what air instuments are for. You're in the mood for something... haunting. You can imagine the music in your head now and your fingers wave through the air. Yes... This music is wonderful. It'll send shivers down any person's spine. Oh, the beauty of this wonderful music.

Ok... Maybe you should stop. You're kinda freaking yourself out now.

>Go on an adventure with your trusted pet cat

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=526&filename=goonadventure

Adventure? Honestly, you can't be stuffed going out anywhere. You don't have a pet cat either. Unless you're talking about good old Mr. Brownie. Your sister calls him some other weird name. His name is, and forever will be, Mr. Brownie. If however, in the unlikely chance that you do feel like going on some adventure somewhere, you'll be sure to bring him with you.

>Get dressed

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=269&filename=getdressed1

Nah, you decided you'll run around naked instead.

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=267&filename=getdressed2

Just messing with ya. You'll put some clothes on. No... Wait... Crap. That's not how you put clothes on...

>Run around with underwear on head

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=819&filename=underwear1x

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=820&filename=underwear2

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=407&filename=underwear3

>Become bored out of your mind, thus creating a dimensional rift in your head to fight through your memories so as to regain control of your body

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=233&filename=wizard

One cannot rip a dimension into their own mind, unless, of course, you were placed under a spell by a magical being. Or if you were a wizard, which sadly, you aren't. How amazing it would be to create magic though. You could make food appear in front of you! Or you could make it rain frogs! Oh, and you would be able to teleport anywhere you wanted to in the world!

>A giant tentacle appears out of nowhere

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=854&filename=tentacles1

Tentacles don't just appear out of nowhere! Again, it would require some sort of magical being... Wait... Shit...

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=853&filename=tentacles2

... Well fuck. You had completely forgotten about that little brat underneth your pile of clothes! He must have woken up from your previous antics...
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 am

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=859&filename=swords

Your father's sword rests on the far wall. This is one of five possessions that you hold dear to yourself. This sword, Mr. Brownie, the photo placed on your cabnet, the Drake skull hanging above your bed and the Dragon scale all mean the world to you.

You decided long ago that you wouldn't use this sword. You wouldn't want to damage it. However, now it's different. Tentacles have spawned within your bedroom, and your best bet is to use the sword to cut them down. If your father was able to rip through the thick skin of a dragon with this sword, you would easily be able to slice through these beasts.

>Leap for the sword

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=831&filename=getthesword1

You leap for the sword, screaming like a mad man. You're not too certain why you do this. You often scream during training too. Annoying habit you suppose, though you don't seem to remember how you developed it.

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=29&filename=getthesword2

So close...

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=830&filename=getthesword3

Oh for fu-

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=528&filename=getthesword4

NO. HELL NO. You are NOT letting go of this sword. You REFUSE to. You are so not go-

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=690&filename=getthesword5

Fuck!

>Thoughts of anime hentai pops into your mind as you valiantly fight off the writhing, dripping appendages

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=862&filename=fightem1

It was fortunate that you still had a grip on the sword when the tentacle flung you back. But those tentacles... Of all things, that little brat had to summon those...

You have watched far too much hentai to not be reminded of tentacle porn. You don't know why the Japanese are so enthralled by them, but you're not going to question it. Admittedly, you do enjoy hentai. Heck, not just hentai. You enjoy all sorts of porn. You even have a hidden stash of porn magazines. You will never say this out loud though. You've never even told your friends, though you do wonder if they enjoy it as much you do.
If your sister even finds out about this dirty secret of yours, she will ultimately murder you. Not only that, but she will get away with it too. She will hide your body in a place where nobody will ever find it...

But enough of this. You've let these slimy freaks crash at your place for far too long.

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=140&filename=endthis

IT'S TIME TO END THIS.

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=266&filename=badthoughts1

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=21&filename=badthoughts2

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=408&filename=badthoughts3

You begin lopping away at the tentacles with ease. You never realised how amazing your father's sword actually is. Not only can it pierce through any armour, but it's surprisingly light weight. Your father would be so proud... If.. You know... You weren't thinking about a certain something.

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=10&filename=smugb

You feel so unbelievably smug. If fact, you don't think you've ever felt so accomplished in your entire life up until now. Probably because you're a lazy ass, but whatever. This definitely beats the shit out of your sister's training methods. Much more fun, and less grueling. You wouldn't mind using tentacles for training instead of the cheap dummies your sister has, as weird as that sounds.

Ebmar SmugGIF1

OK, that's just fucking gross. You take back what you said. You would much rather prefer the training dummines, now that you that you think about it.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:01 pm

>Explode

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=207&filename=explode1

You want WHAT to explode exactly? Because you'll tell everybody what exactly can explode. NOTHING. As you've said before, you are no Wizard. You can't just point at something and go BAM, EXPLODE! Shit doesn't work like that. You would say fair enough if there was a bomb or something strapped to your chest, which you can gladly say there isn't. The point is, you can't merely throw around bat shit crazy actions like explode if there is no possible way for anything to ex- Wait. What the fuck is that noise?

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=441&filename=explode2

... Oh God no.

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=577&filename=slimesplode

FUCK!

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=688&filename=explode3

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=542&filename=explode4

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=23&filename=lastpanexplode

YOUR ROOM! YOUR PRECIOUS ROOM! There's slime on... on EVERYTHING! Your clothes... The books... THE FREAKING CEILING! Oh, that little brat has done it now. When you get your hands on him you will destroy him! With your sword! Your father's sword! 'Cause it's a fucking epic sword.

>Combine sword with twitching tentacle

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=254&filename=tentaclestab1

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=638&filename=tentaclestab2

Ok, you're not too sure why you did that... At the least you hoped it would stop twitching. It will eventually, but until then it's going to just keep squirming around... Either that or it'll fall off the blade first.

>Go get hentai and show it to octopus-thing

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=404&filename=arrowtolaptop

Yeah... You're not going to take your hentai out anytime soon. For starters, all the hentai you have is stored on your laptop, which is tucked away under your bed. Frankly you can't be bothered reaching into that abyss and booting it up at the moment.
Secondly, you just got attacked by fucking tentacles. You are in no mood to be watching animated girls gasm at the sight of large, phallic shaped objects.
Thirdly, you have more important things to attend to. Like, for example, cleaning your room... as much as you hate the thought of it. At the least you have to attempt removing the slime. You also have to figure out where your sister is... If she was inside, or even ANYWHERE near the house, she would have rushed into your room due to all the noise.

Not only that, but it's also sort of impossible to show the octopus, if it actually is an octopus, hentai of any sort. They're only tentacles. You can't see a body of any sort. They also all happen to be dead.

>Kick down door like a boss

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=560&filename=doorkick

You've spent enough time in your room when you could be doing something more productive. You kick down the door... LIKE A BAWS!

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=515&filename=doorkick2

...

>Check house for anymore hentai octopi

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=685&filename=room1x

You begin searching through the house, keeping your eyes peeled for any more tentacles. So far you've neither heard nor seen anything suspisious, and you've looked through half the house. Not that it's a very big house... It's rather small actually. You don't mind the small room though. It's just hard to get used to change sometimes. You used to live in a much larger house, but due to circumstances you had to downgrade.

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=32&filename=room2h

Nope. Nothing here.

...

What is that? Is it... staring at you? Okaaaaay... Onto the next room...

>Search for the committer of this vile crime

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=197&filename=room3a

Well you've looked through the whole fucking house and you've seen nada. No additional tentacles, no clue to where that little shit ran off. Doesn't help that it can teleport. FUCKING TELEPORT. Of all damn things! It pisses you off to no end! So it just waltzes into your house... well... your room... That's the only room it decides to fuck up. Kitchen? Nope. Living room? Nope. Sunny's room? SHIT YEAH!

ANYWAY... Fuck... What the hell were you doing? Oh right, the brat. As you've mentioned before, you haven't seen it's little mug anywhere in the house, nor have you seen any clues pointing to it's whereabouts. It brings you to the conclusion that just before the slime surprise, it must have teleported out from under your clothes. Why it didn't just teleport out after you trapped it under your pile of clothes, you're not too sure. Regardless, the brat teleported out of the house and now there is no possible way to track it.

>Explode with energy

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=714&filename=angryon

God, you're so PISSED. This happens all the fucking time, but this time it has crossed the line. Your room is beyond repair and there is no way you're going to be able to clean it up before your sister gets back, wherever she fucking went. Then she will FUCKING MURDER YOU, because when you try to explain to her that a grinning, little purple monster is the cause of half the mess in your room she bitch slaps you and accuses you of lying.

Just thinking about that brat's smug little face annoys you. It planned this. It planned your soon to come ass whooping. When you get your hands on it you will wring it's neck!

You explode with energy! ANGRY energy! Called adrenaline. ANGRY ADRENALINE. Because you're MAD. INFURIATED. ENRAGED.
That's it! That's just done it! You're going monster hunting, regardless of whether that dipshit can teleport or not.

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=13&filename=visitor1

You can't wait to find it. You will beat it with your tentacle sword. You will beat it and it will-

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=710&filename=visitor2


Last edited by Renemeister on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 pm

[Bonus]

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=850&filename=phantomplush
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:13 am

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=690&filename=bratw

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=268&filename=yoooou

>Go to the Internet and check out your sweet fandom

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=254&filename=checkfandom

Now is not the time to be thinking about your fandom, as amazing as it is, and those large... plush... No, not now. Soon, but not now. Now is the time to thinking of the best possible way to murder this little bastard.

>Pick up the little guy, and give it a nice big, squishy hug because you love it so much. It is your new friend and you have no choice in the matter regardless of what's happen prior. He is your friend and you WILL hug him

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=705&filename=93181037

NO.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:15 am

[Bonus]

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=513&filename=sisz Ebmar Scaled.php?server=11&filename=sunnyn
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:34 am

>Go eat some corndogs 'cuz they're fucking delicious

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=441&filename=corndogs

You guess you can go get some corndogs... Not to eat though. Maybe you can bash the little brat over the head. If your sister can slap things hard over the head with her breasts, then damn it you can do it with a corn dog!

You're not too sure where to get corn dogs though... This bastard would have disappeared by the time you manage to find one. You'll leave the corndog idea for now.

>Kick dat mofo outta mah way

Ebmar Kick1d

You've decided to kick the brat. Not like you can use your sword or anything to cut the bitch. You're too angry to even think of that idea. Besides, it's at the perfect kicking height. NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG.

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=845&filename=kick2e

Unless it teleports, in which case you're fucked, because you decided to kick a little too hard.

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=717&filename=kick3c

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=195&filename=landonass

You ultimately land on your ass. The brat teleports beside you, it's laugh mocking your latest fuck up. You'll get this bastard.. You'll get this bastard someday...

>Poke weird creature with tentasword

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=853&filename=bitchslap1

You decide to poke the little bastard with your sword. From experience it appears that poking people pisses them off. You have no doubt that this works on monsters too.

You determine from the all the hissing that this seems to be true. HA! Found a weakness!

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=259&filename=bitchslap2


>OBJECT it and make it HOLD IT


Ebmar Scaled.php?server=843&filename=objectionu

That was completely uncalled for!

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=404&filename=holdit

The action was provoked through poking! It was completely called for!

>

Ebmar BLUH1

Of course, the human probably won't understand what you are saying due to your lack of knowledge when it comes to the human tongue. Lack of communication takes the fun out of everything. Though you do have fun playing with this "Sunny", he hasn't the slightest idea what you're on about half the time, which ruins your perfectly good name-calling, teasing and Yo Mamma jokes.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:18 pm

>

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=268&filename=30663553

It appears you have made the human Sunny rather angry...

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=10&filename=pokerfacee

Time to split.

>Run like a bitch

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=715&filename=chasec

You WOULD teleport, but it's actually rather fun getting chased. Besides, there is no way he will chase you into the forest down the hill. Absolutely 100 percent chance that he will NOT go into the forest. From what you have observed, humans are physically unable to enter. Something called laws, or some other strange human name. Apparently they need a permit, whatever that is. You believe it grants some form of magic power which allows the humans to pass through.

>Be a pile of clothes

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=12&filename=clothesl

You are now a pile of clothes forgotten under Sunny's bed.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:25 pm

>Transform

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=12&filename=clothesl

You are a pile of clothes. You can not transform. Unless you were a magic pile of clothes. But you're not. You're a stinky, forgotten pile of clothes under a lazy teenage boy's bed. Nothing magical about you. In fact, you can not do anythin- Wait...

Ebmar Bzzz

You are a pile of clothes with a mobile underneth you. Unfortuntely nobody can answer the phone at this point of time. Please leave a message after the beep.

>BEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=59&filename=bluevt

You hang up. Should have figured he wouldn't be awake yet. Lazy guy, that one. It's what? Six? Seven in the morning? Who WOULDN'T be up at this time? Meh, time to try somebody else. You'll catch Sunny sometime later.

Ebmar Scaled.php?server=209&filename=contactsc

Who to call? Choices, choices.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:53 pm

>Call Z. Taylor
>Uphold the legacy of Z. Taylor


Ebmar Bro

Dude, what? Z. Taylor is loooong dead. Nor did he live in this Universe. He lived in a parrallel Universe, one without Ebmar. Some badass place called America, you believe. You've done a LOT of History study in your time. Some pretty interesting stuff. Some pretty fucked up stuff too, but still interesting.

Anyway, assuming the guy was still alive today, what are the chances you'll have his number in your phone anyhow? He was a president, man. PRESIDENT. No average bloke is going to have his number. Even if you did, what the hell would you say?
"Hey, whazzup Z. Tay? Now, I know you're kinda old and shit, but would you like to hang around with me and my teenage friends? You know, go to the old Arcade, probably grab a Rainbow Slurry? Come on man, you know you want to."
Yeah, the perfect scenario.

Whoa, and you sure as hell are NOT upholding any legacy the guy did have. You have your own crap to uphold.

>Jump into giant robot

Ebmar Robot

You have no giant robots to jump into. You could, however, ask Witchy to magic you up one. Assuming she knows the spell, of course. She would probably do something to pretty it up though. Like, put pink hearts on the side or something. But hey, who cares? You have a giant fucking robot. Anyway, enough dreaming. Back to the matter at hand. You have a dude you gotta call.

>Pester Party Pooper

Ebmar Partypooper
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:27 pm

>Answer

Ebmar Answer1

You're awoken by the loud music of Frédéric François Chopin. Prelude in E Minor to be exact. Wonderful piece of music. Your sister introduced you to it. Still, you would have prefered if your mobile didn't ring at this ridiculous hour in the morning. You were up all night completing your assignments. They're not due until a few more weeks, but you dislike leaving work unfinished and flitting about.

Who is calling you anyway? ...Oh good grief. It's him. What could he possibly want? You're slightly reluctant to answer now... But he must have a good reason for calling you, of all people, and at such a stupid hour too. May as well take the call and get it over with before it stops ringing.

>

Ebmar Bluebluh

Not even a minute and you already regret it... Why is he talking about giant robots? What in the world compelled him to plant such a hairbrained idea in his head? ...What does he plan to do with a giant robot anyway? Is it a weak attempt to portray himself in a "badass" fashion? This conversation has gone far off the loop.

"Why did you call me, exactly? I barely managed to get a word in. All I said was "hello" and then you started mindlessly babbling about robots and magic. Let's just cut the crap. I don't like you, and vice versa. Surely there's some point you called me at this stupid hour."
"Whoa kid, chill for a sec. I have a reason for calling you."
"I am not a kid. I'm fourteen and completely mature. At least, more mature than yourself."
"Hm.. Yeah. I can see that. Mature man huh?"
"And what is THAT supposed to mean?"
"You can work it out youself, since you're so grown up."
"Whatever."
"Only a kid would use that as a comeback. OHHHHHHHHH BURN BITCH! Piss weak shit right there!"

"I CAN hang up."
"Wait, wait. I'll be serious. I just need you to tell your sister to call me. I have a feeling she like, turned her phone into a plush toy or some crazy shit. Just do that for me alright?"

"Alright, fine. You owe me one though."
"Rainbow Slurry for your troubles?"
"Bite me."
"It's a deal then! Catch ya later Mr. Mature. Hopefully not too soon though. You're a pain in the ass to talk to."

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPSSSSSSSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT HE HUNG UP. You had a good comeback for that one!

>

Ebmar Bluebluh2

Dick. He's flipping you off. You can't see him, but you KNOW he is. He's holding his finger to his phone and flipping you off with all his might. You would do it back, but you're not a complete prick. Where did your sister find this douche anyway? And what does he mean by I think your sister turned her phone into a plush toy? Preposterous! He called you purely to piss you off. There is no doubt he could have called her first.
Well, you're just going to take your merry little time. Telling your sister can wait. It's the morning and there are other important things you can attend to. Like brushing your hair, or making your bed... Or watching hours of human operations on the Life Channel. Ah yes, good old human anatomy. Never fails to intrigue you. The size of the tumor on the man yesterday... Fascinating thing. You wonder why nobody wants to watch TV with you.

>

Ebmar Room1

Ebmar Room2

Of course, there is always the option to goof off in your room. But really, you should probably get ready first.
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Renester on Fri May 18, 2012 11:27 am

I removed Ebmar from the other forum. It's only on here now, cause this forum is nicer. Jess, you make pretty forums =) Actions are OPEN on this thread. I'm also putting down the actions from the other forum on here.

>Chew off wall paint and discover secret hidden behind the wall
>That room is far too tidy. MESS IT UP NOW!
>Eat bedding materials
>Become the bed
Renester
Renester
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 9
Posts : 164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  SYKO on Fri May 18, 2012 11:33 am

>Spy on neighbor using telescope

_________________
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
SYKO
SYKO
Pirate Robot

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 6
Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  jesyika on Fri May 18, 2012 2:59 pm

>Find hidden stash of barbie dolls.

_________________
I hate signatures.
jesyika
jesyika
Wizard Lord

Join date : 2012-03-11
Reputation : 12
Posts : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ebmar Empty Re: Ebmar

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum